The Physician as Educator cohort is a blended learning cohort that will launch in Summer 2023. Applicable faculty roles include Clerkship Directors and LIC Preceptors.
Attributes of the Physician as Educator Cohort
- Time-Efficient Clinical Teaching
- Teaching and Assessing in Competency-Based Education
- Challenges in Clinical Teaching
- Developing Skills in the Art of Effective Feedback
- Educational Strategies to Promote Clinical Reasoning
- Finding Clarity: Establishing Goals and Expectations for Clinical Learners
- Using SOAP for Learner Professionalism
- Is it Hot in Here? Learning Climate in Medical Education
- Writing Effective Narrative Evaluations
If you are interested in participating in this cohort, please email MDFacultyDev@tcu.edu.