The Office of Communications and Strategy, led by Judy Bernas, Senior Associate Dean and Senior Officer for Communication and Strategy, has won several national and regional awards for the following programs:
Match Day 2023: Judy Bernas, Amy Estes, Maricar Estrella, Gorland Mar, Prescotte Stokes III and Nicole Wright.
- AAMC GIA Awards Bronze Award for Excellence. The judges said the entry was “fun, interactive and exciting with a thoughtful approach to storytelling.”
- Greater Fort Worth Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Worthy Award and Best of Show Finalist. The program received a perfect 40 score from the judges who said they “loved everything about this event…the creativity of your videos and supplemental stories and social media posts.”
Stories & Videos
On-Site Building Video Series: Prescotte Stokes III, Judy Bernas and Maricar Estrella
- AAMC GIA Awards Silver Award for Excellence. The judges said “this was a great example of creative problem solving and was a well thought out project using in-house resources.”
- Greater Fort Worth PRSA Worthy Award. The program received a perfect score from the judges.
Burnett Brand Ambassadors Program: Maricar Estrella, Judy Bernas and Prescotte Stokes III
- Council for Advancement & Support of Education’s (CASE) Circle of Excellence Award
- CASE Best of District IV Award