The Burnett School of Medicine is proud to offer Coaching Initiatives to students, faculty, and staff. Our programs will allow students, faculty and staff to partake in personalized coaching aligned with their academic and professional goals.
Academic Coaching, housed within the Office of Student Affairs, is set to advise medical students on an academic level and also support them in their professional growth. Academic Coaches will hold mandatory academic progression and professionalism meetings with students and will engage with students on these specific areas:
- Academic progression throughout four years
- LIC student performance and progression with monitoring across clerkships
- RCE monitoring and planning
- Professionalism monitoring and mentoring
- Referral to appropriate support services
Executive Coaching, housed within the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development, is designed to support students, faculty and professional staff. Those who are interested, may visit our Executive Coaching page for more information.