The School of Medicine is committed to the improvement of health for the citizens of our community, the state of Texas and the nation. Our clinical partners will support the school by training students, providing resources and partnering on research and community outreach.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center – Fort Worth is an award-winning full-service hospital dedicated to providing for the healthcare needs of the community. Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth is among Tarrant County’s oldest not-for-profit hospitals and celebrated 100 years of service in 2006. The medical center has 574 licensed beds and offers a broad range of medical services including programs of excellence in cardiology, transplantation, neurosciences, oncology and women’s services. Baylor Scott & White – Fort Worth is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Baylor Scott & White – Grapevine has received Level II Trauma Center verification by the American College of Surgeons and designation by the State of Texas. In trauma care, every second counts and having the availability of a high-functioning Level II Trauma Center in this community allows for immediate care of the injured.
- Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth is a hospital in which physicians have an ownership or investment interest. The center, which is accredited by The Joint Commission, performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. The state-of the art equipment allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of spine surgery, total joint replacement, orthopedics, pain management, ENT, plastic and reconstructive surgery, urology and podiatry.
- Cook Children’s Health Care System embraces an inspiring Promise—to improve the health of every child in our region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury. Based in Fort Worth, the not-for-profit organization is comprised of eight companies, including a Medical Center, Physician Network, Home Health Company, Northeast Hospital, Pediatric Surgery Center, Health Plan, Health Services Inc., and Health Foundation. With more than 60 primary, specialty and urgent care locations throughout Texas, families can access our top-ranked specialty programs and network of services to meet the unique needs of their child.
- Patient-centered care is the guiding principle of JPS Health Network. The patient experience is the sum of all interactions that influence our patients’ perceptions of every aspect of the network. More than 5,000 nurses, practitioners, ancillary and support services team members make up the JPS Health Network, which serves the healthcare needs of families in Tarrant County. The facilities on Main Street have grown to a hospital licensed for 573 beds that is attached to a Patient Care Pavilion – a five-story acute care facility, along with an outpatient care center and a dedicated facility for psychiatric services.locations throughout Texas, families can access our top-ranked specialty programs and network of services to meet the unique needs of their child.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance serves the communities of North Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Justin, Roanoke and the surrounding area with advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care. Texas Health Alliance is one of 103 facilities nationwide to be recognized for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption: a paperless environment that helps improve efficiency, quality of care and patient safety.
- Texas Health Fort Worth has been named to U.S. News & World Report’s list of best hospitals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area each year since the program’s inception. The hospital is designated an Emergency Center of Excellence by Emergency Excellence, a national organization specializing in emergency department benchmarking, and has been voted the “Best Place to Have a Baby” 20 times by readers of Fort Worth Child magazine.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth serves the communities of Fort Worth, Benbrook, Crowley, Aledo and Granbury with advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth is certified by the Joint Commission for the hospital’s heart failure program, and is also certified as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center. The hospital has a designation from the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
- Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth is a hospital in which physicians have an ownership or investment interest. The center, which is accredited by The Joint Commission, performs a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures.
- HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN) is a multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,300 providers, practicing in more than 360 care-sites in the North Texas area. In affiliation with Baylor Scott & White Health, HTPN has experienced remarkable success in developing and implementing effective quality improvement initiatives that have improved the patient experience and thrust us into the realm of a high-performing medical group.
- Privia Medical Group – North Texas was formed in 2016, when one large, independent practice of 148 physicians came together to change healthcare to what it ought to be. Privia is one of the highest performing and fastest growing independent medical groups in the country, and since inception, Privia Medical Group – North Texas has expanded to more than 300 providers in over 85 locations.
- Questcare is a patient care organization that provides hospital-based provider services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. The company offers services in various specialties, including emergency medicine, intensivists, adult and pediatric hospitalists, pediatricians, OB/GYN hospitalists, pulmonology, internal medicine, family medicine, and orthopedics. It provides services in emergency medicine, hospitalists, outpatient clinics, intensivists, and post-acute care practices.
- Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is Texas Health Resources’ not-for-profit physician organization based in Arlington. The group includes more than 830 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. THPG’s primary care and specialist network represents 59 medical specialties, in addition to offering sleep lab services, infusion services and diagnostic imaging. Our 250-plus locations cover 6,429 square miles in 11 North Texas counties.